Monday, June 12, 2017

Interview with Jorge, 10 years 4.5 months

What is your favorite food?  mmmm......does that count dessert to? oooooooohhhh... it's so hard, I have a lot of different foods. pasta.
What is your favorite song to sing? hmmm... the pikachu song.
What is your favorite song to listen to? The pikachu song.
What is your favorite movie?  Can I count TV shows, too?  I kind of like Star Wars
If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be?  hm. A human.
What is your favorite color? green
If you could pick one vegetable for us to never eat again, what would it be?  mushrooms
What is your favorite book?  oh.... hm. I'm not actually sure cuz I'm.... The Warriors, I guess. I just read those all over again.
Where would you like to go on a vacation? Guatemala
Who is your best friend? Jasper and Brian
What do you like to do with this friend? Play Pokemon
What is your favorite outfit? Anything on top of my clean laundry
Can you tell me a joke that you like?  hm. I'm thinking... I like all jokes, except daddy's.
Fairies or Princesses?   neither!
Favorite Flower? Dandelion
Favorite Bird? Eagle
Favorite Butterfly? Probably those little white ones that we see
Favorite Season? Fall
Favorite work at School? Geometry
Favorite Dinosaur? T-Rex
What do you think are three words that describe you?  Energetic, Athletic, and Awesome
What do you want to be when you grow up? cook.
Anything else you want to share? nah.

Jorge age 8
Jorge age 6

Jorge age 4

1 comment:

  1. >>What is your favorite outfit? Anything on top of my clean laundry<<

    I love this kids sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete