Monday, June 12, 2017

Interview with August, 6 years, 10 months

What is your favorite food? Umm..... my favorite food would be..... I'm thinking... everything.
What is your favorite song to sing?  probablllly... Yellow Submarine. Oh, .... "I me mine" actually
What is your favorite song to listen to? I don't quite have one. Classical or Beatles
What is your favorite movie? Trolls or the Narnia movies
If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be? Probably a cheetah
What is your favorite color? Red
If you could pick one vegetable for us to never eat again, what would it be?  um... mama? are mushrooms a vegetable. Oh, then MUSHROOMS
What is your favorite book?  um.... probably the perdayn chronicles and the chronicles of narnia. Do you know how to spell perdayn? P-r-y-d-a-i-n. 
Where would you like to go on a vacation? probably...um...... Puerto Rico again
Who is your best friend? Brixton
What do you like to do with this friend? Make potions and play Ten
What is your favorite outfit? ahhhh.... probably a red shirt and ... jeans if it's winter usually
Can you tell me a joke that you like? Why is 6 afraid of 7?..that one. That's a good one, right? it's kind of funny. 'Cuz 7 ate nine.
Fairies or Princesses?   uh... fairies
Favorite Flower? um.... the snow drop or maybe the rose. Oh! Tulips!
Favorite Bird? Chickadees and blue jays
Favorite Butterfly?  Monarch
Favorite Season?  Summer and winter
Favorite work at School? ummmmm ... reading comprehension
Favorite Dinosaur? Brachiosaurus 
What do you think are three words that describe you?  ummmmm... nice. snuggly. talkative.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A chef, an inventor, and an artist
Anything else you want to share? mmm... my favorite type of art? my favorite type of art would be making puppets. my favorite piano piece is Fur Elise. **whispers: that's my favorite** Oh, my other favorite would be probably the Darth Vador theme march. 

See also: August at 4 years 10 mos
See also: August at almost 3.

See also: August at 13 mos

No comments:

Post a Comment