Sunday, June 11, 2017

An Interview with Katie, age 12

What is your favorite food?  Tacos
What is your favorite song to sing? Anything, I guess.
What is your favorite song to listen to? Same. Anything.
What is your favorite movie? I don't know.
If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be? Probably a cat
What is your favorite color? lavender or turquoise or silver
If you could pick one vegetable for us to never eat again, what would it be? [looooong pause] I have no idea.  
What is your favorite book?  Can I say 'all of them'?
Where would you like to go on a vacation? Puerto Rico, Spain, or France
Who is your best friend? Probably Anna
What do you like to do with this friend? Talk and play games
What is your favorite outfit? Tshirt and sweatpants, except in the summer, then it's a skort.
Can you tell me a joke that you like? [shrug] not one of daddy's
Fairies or Princesses?   Fairies
Favorite Flower? Probably lilies
Favorite Bird? I really like cardinals
Favorite Butterfly? Probably monarch. wait can I say a moth? then Madagascar sunset moth...they're so pretty.
Favorite Season? Spring
Favorite work at School? Math workbooks
Favorite Dinosaur? Brachiosaurus I guess.  or Pterodactyl
What do you think are three words that describe you?   smart, bossy, and... [long pause] crafty I guess? 
What do you want to be when you grow up? Actress or fashion designer
Anything else you want to share? [shrug.]
As you can see, 12 has hit with the vague non-committal answers...

See also:
Katie, age 10
Katie, age 8
Katie, age 6

No comments:

Post a Comment