Thursday, June 18, 2015

Auggie answers mommy questions

1. What is something mom always says to you?  I love you
2. What makes mom happy? lots of good snuggles
3. What makes mom sad? punching or hitting or kicking
4. How does your mom make you laugh? um, I don't know.
5. What was your mom like as a child? I don't really know, cuz I wasn't here for when you were a little kid.  Mom, really, I wasn't here.
6. How old is your mom?  38
7. How tall is your mom? I don't know how many inches, but I know you're reallly tall.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Snuggle Auggie
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Work
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?  um.....because she does a long math
11. What is your mom really good at?   math
12. What is your mom not very good at?  um, hmmm...I don't know....can you tell me?  what makes you laugh and what you're not good at.
13. What does your mom do for a job? work
14.What is your mom's favorite food? salad?
15.What makes you proud of your mom?  because she makes me have warm snuggles. That's why.
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? I don't know
17. What do you and your mom do together? play games and watch movies
18. How are you and your mom the same? that we have light skin and we sometimes have the same color eyes.
19. How are you and your mom different? because we don't have the same color hair, and you have dresses and I don't.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? becuase I give you nice warm snuggles
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?  um, hmm... I don't know. 
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? to the store?  Or the library or work probably.
23. How old was your Mom when you were born? You're 38 now.  And i'm 4.  So 34.

No comments:

Post a Comment