Tuesday, June 16, 2015

An Interview with Katie -- Age 10

[Age 10 years 0 months]

What is your favorite food?  Um...I'd have to say probably burgers or tacos.
What is your favorite song to sing? that's really hard, I've got like 500.  well, maybe not 500, but...still...a lot. (long pause) um...I really like the songs from Into The Woods a lot.
What is your favorite song to listen to? I like a lot of instrumental music but I like a lot of Disney music.
What is your favorite movie? (every answer gets a long pause and staring off in space).  It's really hard because there a lot of movies that I like.  And movies I don't think I will like before I watch them but then I watch them and I do like them, but then I don't watch them for a long time and I don't like them anymore.  Can I have a favorite 25?  Are we still on this question? Are you just going to wait until I give you a movie?  Yikes.  Um.... I really like... Um...  Let's see..  I kind of like things like GI JOE and The Hobbit, but then I also like Barbie movies and Fairy movies...I can't just pick one.
If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be? I'll be stuck on this one again...let me think... the animal that most represents my personality would probably be like a deer...or an owl.
What is your favorite color? blue....well...teal, really.  teal then white.
If you could pick one vegetable for us to never eat again, what would it be? do onions qualify as vegetables?  Good.  Onions.  Now, wait...onions or tomatoes. [tomatoes are a fruit]. Oh, right.  Then onions.
What is your favorite book? oh yikes. I like the Harry Potter Series.  And I like the Ever After High series.  Oh I had to answer this questions once and pick one and I wrote 5.  I also like the Warriors series.
Where would you like to go on a vacation? Yikes.  I'm torn between Puerto Rico or Hawaii.  Tropical Island.
Who is your best friend? I have 2. Anna and Elena.
What do you like to do with this friend? Um..have parties.
What is your favorite outfit? depends on what kind of time of year it is.  In the winter I like warm dresses with tights.  In the summer I like shorts and a tank top, and in fall and spring I like skorts and a short sleeve shirt.
Can you tell me a joke that you like?  That cat one you made up. [There were two cats crossing a river.  One was named OneTwoThree; the other was named UnDouxTrois.  Only one cat made it to the other side.  Which one?  OneTwoThree...becase the UnDouxTrois Cat Sank [quatre, cinq].  ][I can not take credit for this joke.  I read it online.]
Fairies or Princesses?  Fairies
Favorite Flower? I like roses a lot.  But I also like flowers like tulips and bluebells and daffodils.
Favorite Bird? I'd say Swans
Favorite Butterfly? Does it have to one I've seen before?  Then most likely a Madagascar Rainbow Moth.  Wait, would that count?  Oh good.  It's so pretty {long description}
Favorite Season? spring
Favorite work at School? Probably going to put that as fraction...well...the math workbooks.
Favorite Dinosaur? probably pterodactyl.  that's pt.
What do you think are three words that describe you?  Crafty, Kind, and smiley.
What do you want to be when you grow up? artist, ... . yeah. artist.
Anything else you want to share? Um... I'm really picky..

See also: Katie at 6
See also: Katie age 8

No comments:

Post a Comment