Sunday, November 02, 2014

NaBlewIt.

So, missed the first day of NaBloPoMo which, is that even a thing anymore?  Does anyone really need another thing to do in November?  I mean, I'm swamped, aren't you?

I did get a nice kick-in-the-pants motivation for getting more writing done at my actual pays-the-bills job, though, and think I'll use NaNoWriMo to inspire me.  NaPaWriMo (Paper Writing Month) works for me.

Things here?  Good.  Sometimes great, sometimes tolerable, occasionally overwhelmingly hard enough for a good cry and a Klondike bar (Thank you, Klondike bars, for making the closest thing I can get to a gluten free ice cream sandwich.  Sometimes a girl just needs her comfort foods.).  Right now?  Daunting but in the "better get moving, or it won't get done" and not in the "might as well go to bed because there's no way this can get done" way.

Pip Pip, cheerio (but make mine corn chex.  They're gluten free, but less rhyme-y.)

Oh, pics of the kids?  Fine.

Halloween, and then fun hair extensions from Claire's (also known as "cheap-y enough to not be really seriously usable but cute enough to want to buy really expensive ones" -- the gateway extensions)



No comments:

Post a Comment