Saturday, March 15, 2014

Beware the Cave Monsters

Bedtime pillow talk with August.

There are some monsters that are real.  Like real real.  Like....like...  Like in a cave.  I hope I never see a monster that has...one eye.  And five teeth.  And...and...one tongue.  No.  No.  I mean, five tongues.  And five...five holes? ... five places where you swallow.  And five arms.  And five legs.  And five bellies.  And one eye.  I hope I never see that.

*I agree, buddy.  I wouldn't want to see that either.  We'll never ever see that.*

Good.  Ok.  Or, there might be a monster with one eye, and one hundred teeth.  And no tongue.  And no head.  And one arm. And six arms that got cut off.  And one leg.  And one foot. And one...one...one... toe. And one button where you can push it to make him start smashing everything.  Yea.  That monster could happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment