Saturday, January 18, 2014

Trust

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13 

My two darling girls and I enjoyed the butterfly house at a local museum the day before departure.

One landed on Katie and, after a moment, she shared it with M.

Such a precious trust between them.



Then at dinner that night M had a slice of cheesecake and I asked her if Katie could have a bite. She very sweetly said yes. Katie came over and took about 1/2 of what was left and stuck it in her mouth. M looked shocked and a little amused. I scolded Katie, but really I love the bond these two have formed with almost no words; just a lot of mutual kindness and respect

(Cheesecake, as nearly always, being the exception to kindness and respect. When it comes to cheesecake it's each man for himself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment