Monday, June 17, 2013

Prayer request...?

I know this is stupid and selfish, but considering it's kept me up in a total panic/anxiety attack mode for weeks, I'm tossing it on here.

My paper is under review and the reviews are due back any day now.  Despite having 6 weeks to do these things and, in theory, using several days of that time to do the review; in reality most people spend 4-8 hours of one day doing it, usually the last day or two before it's due.  Which means most of them are probably reading it this week and writing their verdict.

Pray for good moods.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely. We'll keep you in all of our prayers. Blogs are about you. Be selfish in sharing your needs. How else could anyone know and help? I love to help, but usually don't know how. Thank you for giving me a course to take. :)

    ReplyDelete