Monday, June 24, 2013

An interview with Katie May

[Age 8 years 0 months]

What is your favorite food?  I'm just going to go with 'dinner' foods, 'cuz there are so many foods.  mmmm.  mmm..  mashed potatoes.
What is your favorite song to sing? can it be a Disney song?  Cuz I have TON of Disney songs that I like to sing.  Tiana: Down in New Orleans
What is your favorite song to listen to? I don't know what it's called and I forget the tune.  It's something about when the rainbows come out and the clouds make shapes for me in the sky I stop crying.
What is your favorite movie? It's going to probably be Barbie, so you might as well write that down.  Um...Barbie Thumbelina.
If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be? (every answer involves staring at the ceiling) Does it have to be a real animal?  (nope) Thanks.  A phoenix.  That has a "ph".
What is your favorite color? Turquoise
If you could pick one vegetable for us to never eat again, what would it be? I'm just asking, are onions and garlic vegetables?  (yes).  Onions and Garlic!
What is your favorite book? Patchwork Girl of Oz
Where would you like to go on a vacation? Puerto Rico
Who is your best friend? Parisa
What do you like to do with this friend? I don't know.  Play games.
What is your favorite outfit? Outfit, or kind of clothing?  (either).  Kind of clothing: dress.
Can you tell me a joke that you like?  Which man do you take your hat off to?  The barber.
Fairies or Princesses?  Fairies
Favorite Flower? I was going to say Rose, but I do love Tulips.  Can I do three.  (sure) Roses, tulips, and Queen Anne's Lace.
Favorite Bird? Swans
Favorite Butterfly? Oh no, there are so many kinds of butterflies!  The white peacock.
Favorite Season? spring
Favorite work at School? Story writing
Favorite Dinosaur? Brachiosaurus
What do you think are three words that describe you?  Curious, happy, playful
What do you want to be when you grow up? an artist. A painter-artist.
Anything else you want to share?  My favorite thing in nature is plants because they give us oxygen; I really like to do crafts.

See also: Katie at 6

In case the link doesn't work, the song is "After it Rains" by the Laurie Berkner Band from the album "Under a Shady Tree"

1 comment:

  1. So onions aren't a hit at your house either, huh? Love these interviews. I can hear each of their voices and imagine their delivery in speed and style. Thank you for posting them!

    ReplyDelete