Monday, January 21, 2013

52 weeks: Pajama Party

Dream team-bw
The Dream Team


Remember these pictures?


I've been wanting to recreate that photo shoot as a "then-and-now' for several weeks.  When I saw this week's prompt to take an existing photo and make it black and white, I decided to alter the task a bit and instead RE-take an existing photo and make it black-and-white.


I haven't decided which of the new ones below to submit as my official "entry" (not that it's a contest), but these are my three favorites.  More (in color) are in the flickr stream.
DSC_5278.JPG-e1bw

DSC_5255.JPG-c1bw

8 comments:

  1. love these littles of yours...all cozy and giggly...you've captured joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all priceless. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute kids! Nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute kids! Nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last one? Completely adorable. Now I want to do this with my kids. Bellwether. :) (Please tell me you've read that book?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's now on my kindle list. How did I miss this?

      Fair warning, those three are from a set of about 65. Three kids do not magically make acceptable pictures. The number of photos with Jorge's backside taking 1/2 the shot...yikes. I know you know this, but I tend to see other people's photos of their kids and think I'd like to re-create it and after 25 totally failed frames I think "my kids are terrible to work with!" adn then 25 more and 25 more and somehow we get 3-5 decent ones in there. I have to remind myself that everyone probably has a worn-off delete key, too. ;)

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh - how awesome?! Your kids are adorable.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete