Friday, November 25, 2011

It's like anti-shopping

Today I...

...didn't leave my house.
...sat on the front porch with some coffee and crochet in a sweatshirt I got in 8th grade.
...watched August running around on the front porch in a long sleeve tshirt and jeans.
...taught Katie to crochet.
...finished 2 crochet projects and marked up a quilt; moving 3 large projects out of my craft area.
...helped Rob bring in our patio furniture and, in a fit of "so sick of our old couch", moved the old torn up stuff out and set up the patio furniture in the living room.  Piled on the pillows and draped with a slipcover. Way comfier.
...watched Harry Potter #1 with the kids, who just finished reading it.
...paid a bunch of bills.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a wonderful day. What projects did you finish up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Susan & I brought some crochet to the science museum, to do while waiting for the Mars rover launch.

    ReplyDelete