Monday, September 12, 2011

An Interview With Katie May

[Age 6 years 3 months]

What is your favorite food? Does it have to be a dinner food?  (no).  Oh, then definitely brownies.
What is your favorite song to sing? Inch by Inch
What is your favorite song to listen to? Somewhere Over the Rainbow
What is your favorite movie? I love so many movies!  Um, Wizard of Oz
If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be? Swan
What is your favorite color? Purple and Pink
If you could pick one vegetable for us to never eat again, what would it be? Onions
What is your favorite book? Fairy Stories
Where would you like to go on a vacation? Puerto Rico.  That was easy.
Who is your best friend? Kaelem
What do you like to do with this friend? Have Playdates where we play made-up games and cars
What is your favorite outfit? I think I just have to tell you my favorite kind of clothes.  Dresses
Can you tell me a joke that you like? knock-knock (who's there) Marsha (Marsha who) Marshamellow fell into the fire!
Fairies or Princesses?  Fairy Princesses!
Favorite Flower? Rose
Favorite Bird? Mourning Dove
Favorite Butterfly? Monarch
Favorite Season? That's kind of hard, I have three favorite seasons.  Actually, I like them all.
Favorite work at School?  Coloring.  And writing.  And reading.
Favorite Dinosaur? Brachiosaurus.  I don't like Tyrannosaurus Rexes.  TOO Scary.
What do you think are three words that describe you? Kind of shy sometimes, helpful, fun.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Oh.  Um, I think a dancer (as she falls over).
Anything else you want to share? no.  I think that's enough.

1 comment:

  1. (as she falls over) - LOVE IT! must interview mine!!!
    emily

    ReplyDelete