Sunday, September 11, 2011

Interview with Jorge

[Age 4 years 7.5 months]

What is your favorite food?  Scrambled Eggs.
What is your favorite song to sing? Inch by Inch
What is your favorite song to listen to? I like my Guatemalan Music CD.  And my Rainbow CD, but where did that one go?  I want that one back.  Ugh.
What is your favorite movie? Transformers {note: old cartoons, not newer live action or even old animated movie}
If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be? A mouse. 'Cuz then if there was a dragon I could scare it.  That would be nice.
What is your favorite color? Every color 'cept purple and pink
If you could pick one vegetable for us to never eat again, what would it be? Broccoli
What is your favorite book? Dinosaur books
Where would you like to go on a vacation? Aunt Cindy and PJ's house.
Who is your best friend? Julia and Maria {Cousins}
What do you like to do with this friend? Play and read books
What is your favorite outfit? The outfit I wore to Aunt Cindy's Wedding.  {khaki shorts, white button down shirt, yellow tie, plaid shoes}
Can you tell me a joke that you like? knock-knock (who's there) Freddie (Freddie who) Freddie are you outside?
Fairies or Princesses?  I don't like those.
Favorite Flower? Daisies
Favorite Bird? Peacock
Favorite Butterfly? Monarch
Favorite Season? Winter.  'Cuz we can build castles.  Remember when we built that snowman with a carrot nose?  That was neat.  You have to stay inside with August.
Favorite work at School?  Pin punch map of the world.  And coloring.
Favorite Dinosaur? Tyrannosaurus Rex.
What do you think are three words that describe you? I have nice clothes, brave, I'm kind of helpful sometimes.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Like a shopkeeper or a restaurant?  Um, not a restaurant because I think that's too long.  I'll work in a store.  I'll probably work in a fabric store.
Anything else you want to share? yes.  One more thing.  I'm thinking.  I like tattoos on my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment