Know what else I'm afraid of? Finding giant bags of money and a signed tenure agreement. Let's see what that brings, eh?
But after a solid week now of miserable sickness in the house...
- The kids are feeling better.
- Katie went back to school after a five day break.
- I tried the gym and loved it; going back tomorrow.
- Booked tickets for Rob & I to take Katie to the Nutcracker in 3 weeks and got her ticket free thanks to my fantastic sister-in-law. (shh...don't mention it to Katie, it's a secret)
- Rob and Jorge had a good morning. Even went for a walk and stopped at the cafe.
- Katie and Jorge both took good naps.
- I made it home in time for dinner as a family.
- Which means I was also home for some snugly bedtime kids
- Tonight I hit the sport's store for a bigger gym bag (as opposed to all of my 1/2 purse, 1/2 tote options which don't even fit the towels let alone the outfit, shoes, hairdryer, and toiletries) and found the one I'd been eyeing online for 25% off. It's packed and ready for tomorrow and just the right size.
Finally starting to feel like we have our heads above water again. (knock on wood...)