Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekend One-liners and odd moment

Katie:

"Mommy! Did you see my drawing? It's you! I was going to draw a whale but the tail was too tricky so I made it you instead."

*********************************

Julie to Rob as Rob carried a screaming Jorge and his watering can back into the house at naptime:

"Hey, look. We just turned watering into whining."

*********************************

Katie at dinner prayers:

"And don't forget we should pray for my great-great-great-great-grandma. Yea. She's dead. Mmm-hmmm. I miss her."

**********************************

Jorge every few minutes:

"Knock knock" (Who's there?) "Dora" (Dora who) "Dora clkjlsur poaiejrk djf;djf !! !! !! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!"

2 comments:

  1. A couple of months ago, Elena would randomly start sniffling and say she missed her great-grandfather, "grandpa's daddy," who she never met, and would pray for him at supper. I couldn't decide if it was tender or creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy brings up Bob's mom whom she never met at least once a week and often to my mother. I think she's becoming obsessed.

    ReplyDelete